Finally!! I say that because I am finally able to go up with Laura again. It has been months since we've been up together. We had the grandparents watch Kaden while we got up late and went to breakfast at the Airport Cafe at Urbana-Grimes Field (I74).
We got to the airport around 9:30a and were done before 11:30a. It was pretty windy this morning (~15/20Gkts from WSW) . This proved a good time to practice my crosswind landings in the Archer since I haven't had to do it yet. Not bad. It's an easy plane to fly.
The Airport Cafe was pretty busy but we sat right down and ate pretty quickly. It was nice to go for a short flight to keep in the air a bit. We just barely missed a UH-60 flying out of I74 when we were about 10nm out. Dang!




No comments:
Post a Comment