Monday, April 09, 2007

Colorado - Day 3

Today was a fun day out and about. I started the day with a 3 mile run in Loveland by running from the house to the Statue Park. It was a good run with minimal effect from the altitude. I must not be running hard enough.

After some breakfast, showers and so forth, we headed out for Denver. We drove to Highlands Ranch to check out the area and walked around the Town Center area. When we checked out a couple churches, drove through the neighborhoods and then came back to the Town Center for some lunch.

We headed out and drove around the Skyridge Hospital off I-25 and then up into downtown Denver to Washington Park. We stayed there for a couple hours. We then headed up to the Cherry Creek Shopping Center to relax and have a quick snack. We spent another hour or so at Cheeseman Park and then headed to Angelo's on Sixth & Washington. Great Italian!

By now, it was almost 8pm and we headed back to Loveland for the evening. It was a good day and Kaden was beat.

No comments: