I'm just putting this in here in case anyone has missed the new link to the right called "Mobile Photos Album". Basically this is a public photo album on Facebook that I can easily take photos with my camera phone (Samsung SCH-i760) and MMS (basically a text message with multimedia - in this case, a photo) them directly to the album. It puts them in automatically and does all the work for me.
Why, do you ask, don't I use the similar feature in Blogger? Well, it sucks. For starters, it inserts a load of useless text about where it came from and how easy it is and such. Also, if you send more than one photo per day, it doesn't make a nice daily gallery/post, it makes a single entry for each photo. Too messy and too much time to clean it up.
So, for now, keep an eye on the Mobile Photos Album. I send photos there pretty often that you won't actually see posted on the blog. Enjoy!
Mobile Photos Album
No comments:
Post a Comment