Saturday, March 31, 2007

Back From Vegas

I got home this morning at 3:30 from the Cleveland Airport. We did the security trade show where we had a Suite at the Wynn and a rental house on Via Terra down off Eastern and Robindale. It was pretty nice, but I have my complaints.

Some things I did: ate my first In & Out burger, ate at Del Frisco's, ran only once, went to "Light" at the Bellagio, ate at Cravings at the Mirage and then did the trade show suite.

Here are the very few photos I took with descriptions.

- driving to Cleveland on Monday


- Albert with a performer at the Venetian


- my first In & Out burger (I now know where they get the name)


- me in our Venetian Suite (which wasn't very sweet)


- Albert's 34 oz. Kobi bone-in steak at Del Frisco's


- our 1:15am snack at TI's "The Coffee Shop" cafe


- a view from the Mirage's valet pick up area


- on the way home in first class (free upgrade)

No comments: