I finally got another flight today since the flight last month. Weather and vacations have been hampering my ability to get in the air. I haven't flown hardly at all in 2007. I'm not on a good track to log 100 hours this year. Oh well.
Anyway, it was CAVU today with 12 knot winds out of the NE and 40F. Beautiful day to fly!
I took off out of Bluffton and headed south and did two touch-and-go's at Lima. Jim was there with a student. They did a take-off and then landed and never heard them again. Not sure what that was about.
I then went to the practice area and did some steep turns, left and right, and then a power-off stall. It went well.
Quick loop around our house and then back to the airport. It's good to be back in the air!

No comments:
Post a Comment