Friday, August 29, 2008

Myrtle Beach Trip

We drove down to the Myrtle Beach area with Jason and Lora S and their family. We stayed in Bob S's condo while they stayed in theirs (which is always for rent!), right next door. Nice, it is.


Jason and I golfed 27 holes at Thistle, 18 holes at Oyster Bay and 18 holes at Crow Creek. It was fun and I'd say that Oyster Bay was my favorite as it's a laid back, older course that is just "fun". The girls spent a day shopping at some outlet malls and we took a few trips to the Ocean Isle Beach and a few more trips to the condo swimming hole. With some cooking on the grill and eating at some great restaurants in the area, I'd say the trip was a smashing success and I can't wait to head back!

Check out all the pictures by CLICKING HERE.

No comments: