Sunday, September 07, 2008

Flight to Columbus

I headed to OSU Airport in the Cheetah today to meet up with Justin and Kaison to check out their new apartment nearby and grab some dinner. After a quick stop at the apartment, we headed to Walmart to pick up some stuff for Crystal and then headed to a place I'd picked out ahead of time based off some good reviews.

Unfortuately, Cuco's Taqueria wasn't open and we ended up at Taste of Bali after some searching around. The food was OK and the prices were good, but I probably won't be back. It would make a good place to eat something "different" if you lived nearby.


J dropped me back off at the airport and I headed back to Bluffton at 6,000'. The cloud bottoms were around 5800' which put me right through the bottoms of them. Nice and smooth. I never get tired of flying through clouds. Beautiful.

I flew over my house and then flew over Sam and Heidi's on the way back to the airport. My family was outside when I went over. I waved with the wings.

Check out all the photos by CLICKING HERE.

No comments: