Sunday, March 29, 2009
Southern Caribbean Cruise 2009
Laura and I took a week away from everything and spent it on a huge boat in the middle of the Caribbean (and at port) and had loads of fun. We sailed on the Serenade of the Seas of Royal Caribbean out of San Juan, PR and visited the ports of St Thomas, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados. We had done a southern Caribbean cruise back in 2004 but visited different ports, so this was a great itinerary.
We had a great time and even spent an extra night after the cruise in San Juan right on the beach. Unfortunately the flight home from Newark to Detroit was canceled which had us on standby. Laura made it on the next flight, but I had to wait but got booked on the next flight. (I'm currently waiting for said flight in the P Club at Newark.)
Without babbling about the details, we enjoyed a day on the beach with new friends in St Thomas, a day on Orient Beach in St Martin (French side), a day on Fort James Beach in Antigua, zip lining in St Lucia and a catamaran sail/snorkel and wave runner in Barbados. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, but the weather was absolutely perfect and we had a wonderful time.
Check out all the pictures by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:
Post a Comment