Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Flight to Louisville, KY

I had a meeting in Louisville today for work and decided that flying would be the best way to do it. How else?!?!

I left the house around 10am and landed in Louisville (KLOU) around 12:15pm. That beats a 4-4.5 hour drive! I rented a little car and drove to Frankfort Ave. and ate some lunch at El Mundo. They have some great fish tacos. I found the restaurant on an online Louisville restaurant guide.




After a successful meeting, I loaded up and headed back to the airport. I was airborne around 4:15p and was landing in Bluffton at 5:30p. I averaged about 155 knots GS. (I averaged ~145 knots GS on the way down @ 8000'.)

Great day overall and I sure needed to get back in the air. It had been 2.5 weeks.

To check out all of the photos, just click here.



No comments: