Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Room Addition Update

Well, things are getting closer and closer. The drywallers finished the walls and ceiling on Thursday. It was all mudded and sanded and only required a wipe-down. Saturday morning, my dad, mom and I blew insulation into the attic above the room. Laura wiped down the walls and prepped it for primer and Kaden ran circles in the room. He approves.


Sunday will a long day of priming the walls. It was longer for Laura since she trimmed it all and then did another coat. Ugh. Way to go, Laura! Also, we noticed that the gutters are done, so apparently in the last week or so, those guys came and did their thing. I hadn't noticed.

Anyway, now on to flooring, wall paint and, uhh... trim? We're just about there. I hope to be ready to watch the Super Bowl in a ready-to-roll room. Time will tell.

Update:

Here's my dad during the festivities...

No comments: