Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cleveland Half Marathon and 10K

Laura and I headed to Cleveland yesterday for today's run. We stayed at the Crown Plaza downtown which was conveniently about one block from the run's start/finish line. Sweet.






After hitting up the "convention" to pick up our packets, race numbers and a few freebies, we headed out to Little Italy for some dinner at La Dolce Vita. (Thanks to Melissa K for the recommendation!) We then hit up an Italian bakery across the street for dessert.






Sunday morning dawned cloudy and rainy - not fun for a long run, but it was better than super-hot. Justin and I ran the half marathon together in 2:15:22 and Laura did the 10K in 1:12:24 with Crystal coming in at 1:14:01. You can see all the stats on the CM Results Page.

After the race and some showers, we headed to the mall in Parma for some shopping and returns at Express, lunch at Charley's and then headed home.

3 comments:

wrenproject said...

Unfortunately, I still can't move my knee too well, but it was a good time. Thanks for keeping a slow pace that I could handle ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Brandon AKA "dick head".

You are a fucking dipshit cocksucker!! I hope you die in a firery fukin plane crash or get a brain tumor you miserable excuse for a human being!!! You look like an idiot yuppie scummbag!!! That wife is an ugly hag bitch also.

Now "YOU" eat a dick and get a life!!!

Brandon said...

An "anonymous" commenter without balls. Please. Someone get me a tissue because he/she hurt my feelings. Apparently I don't do enough to qualify for "a life". I just hope I can avoid this "firery" crash.