Kaden and I loaded up this afternoon to head to the airport and take the club Arrow to Columbus for a little TZR JP's BBQ. Upon arriving at the airport, the snow was finally cleared from the taxiways pretty well. I was a little nervous about how high and close it was and the danger of the wings hitting it, but I was willing to creep through slowly and turn around if all was unsafe.
Upon arriving to the hangar, I found a pretty sizeable amount of snow in front and beside the door. When I called TWICE this morning, I was told it was being cleared and then it was cleared. Apparently that doesn't mean it's gone, but it's approachable for you to finish up with a shovel. Unfortunately I didn't have the shovel, time or desire to shovel three metric tons of snow to possibly find an iced up door track, so Kaden and I loaded back up and headed out. Here's what it was like today.
This past Saturday, we headed over to turn on the engine heater and make sure it was cleared only to find this. I couldn't even get within 200' of the hangar.
No comments:
Post a Comment