Sunday, June 03, 2007

Colorado - Day Four

Our last day in Colorado was a pretty lazy day. We slept in and then went down to Einstein Bagel and Starbucks for some coffee. We showered, packed our stuff up and then checked out right around 11am.

Our first stop was Cherry Creek Shopping Center again to look at dresses for Laura. She finally ended up finding one. Whew! We bought Kaden another shirt at J. Crew and decided we better leave before we were completely out of money.

We drove up to Angelo's on 6th Avenue, but they were closed. Noooooo!!! Bummer. We ended up eating lunch at Old Chicago, right across the street from Buca Di Beppo. It wasn't great, but I don't think we were all that hungry for how much we ordered. Oops.

We cruised over to REI to walk around and see the river again. The water was really flowing today over those rocks. I looked at some HRM's there. The Suunto is pretty nice, but they didn't have much of a selection on those or the Polar's. I just can't decide.

After REI, we drove to the airport, filled the rental back up, took a 1/2 hour nap in the parking lot and then returned the car. Our flight was a little delayed, but we made it in just about on-time. Being in the 1st row helped along with watching TV the entire way back. I must say that I dig the $5 DirectTV on Frontier Airlines.

Good trip overall. We did a lot, kept busy and saw a lot of stuff.

No comments: