With Laura working a 12 hour shift on Saturday and Sunday, Kaden and I spent the whole weekend together. Saturday, we went to the Ottawa Metro Park and did some playground and reservoir time. Kaden had a good time chucking rocks into the water. (See video below.)
After a few falls and a bit lip, we headed to the ice cream shack on 309 for some cold remedy. Black Cherry seemed to heal all wounds.
After a nap and some supper, we headed over to Patrick's Big Sky Ranch for some sand time until Laura came by to pick him up for bedtime. I stayed to play some volleyball until after 11pm. Fun!
Sunday found us at the hospital eating Burger King and Arbys with Laura for lunch. From there, we headed over to Lincoln Park and checked out the BIG train they have on display. It is the last train built in Lima in the first half of last century. After a little more playground time and a peek in the Fire Department building, we headed to my parents' house to hang out.
This evening, we played around and got in some more flight sim time. He loves flying the military jets. After a bath and some popcorn, Laura got home relatively on-time and he was in bed by 9pm. What a great weekend!
Here are a couple videos of Kaden chucking rocks into Lima Lake. They are both VERY cute and funny. I recommend watching both.
1 comment:
I've never noticed: are you a lefty?
Post a Comment