Hey Brandon! Great testing! Thanks for being one of the first to take a dNeero survey and post it to your blog! I'm honored to play a small part in your life online!
Actually, one bug I'm seeing on your site is that the dropdown option that you selected isn't highlighting properly. I can see your other answers in the rating and the matrix but not in the list of options. I'll hop on this and get an update out. Apologies.
2 comments:
Hey Brandon! Great testing! Thanks for being one of the first to take a dNeero survey and post it to your blog! I'm honored to play a small part in your life online!
Actually, one bug I'm seeing on your site is that the dropdown option that you selected isn't highlighting properly. I can see your other answers in the rating and the matrix but not in the list of options. I'll hop on this and get an update out. Apologies.
Post a Comment