I was over at ONU at 8am to pick up Miguel R. and go on a sightseeing flight. He is here from Mexico for two weeks at work and I thought a flight would be fun for him. I think I was right!
We flew down over the office and Ada, flew around Lima a bit and then headed back over Columbus Grove and then landed in Findlay with the intention of eating at the Rose Villa. No joy. According to a couple city employees, they don't open until lunch on the weekends. Boo!! That is very lame.
We saddled back up after a peek at the Citation X(?) parked next to us and headed back to Bluffton where we enjoyed a little show by the medivac chopper for some photos by their guys. Sweet! The hover in an helicopter might be the best. It's pretty cool seeing something that big just hover in mid-air like that.
We ended up chowing some BK Lounge and then I dropped him back in Ada. Thanks for going up with me, Miguel! I hope you had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment