Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Family Flight To Columbus

Well, we all piled into the Arrow and blasted off towards Columbus to have some dinner with Dave G and family. The temps were around 90F and it was bumpy! Laura wasn't having the best time in the back, but Kaden seemed pretty content with his DVD player and Bose headphones.


About 35 minutes later, we landed at Bolton Field and went with Dave G to his place for steak and potatos. Mmmm!! (I heard there were supposed to be rolls, salad and cherry dessert.) :-p


After some chit-chat, PC games on more toys than I've seen in a long time and a peek at the canoe building in process, we headed out to the airport after the big storm passed. We lifted off around sunset for Lima and there was a little lightning in the south, but clear skies to the north. It was smooth sailing all the way home.



1 comment:

DaveG said...

The rolls I forgot about, the salad was too much work, and the cherry turnovers I keep for myself for purely selfish reasons. Hey, at least I ordered up that nice sunset for you!