So I was looking through some old photos in a box a couple nights ago and I came across the photos I took in Kansas while I was at GATTS getting my instrument rating. I was flipping through some pretty awesome IMC shots of clouds and rain when I came across a photos of some fat guy. Oh. It was me. I set it aside to scan and did so a bit later.
Today, I figured what better way to show the difference than to take a photo outside. So, I took the photo on the right about 5 minutes ago. (Yes, I need to shave.) You can see the difference is a little over 50 pounds. At my heaviest, I was wearing 38/32 or 40/32, depending on the maker. A couple weeks ago, I just bought some Levi's and Lee jeans and khaki pants that are 32/32. Oh man, that's nice.
Hopefully the photo of me in September 2008 will be around 175 pounds and very lean. That would probably be ideal for doing triathlons. Carrying any extra baggage isn't good and I can still feel it when I run now. I just need to keep plowing ahead. (Six mile run tonight...)
No comments:
Post a Comment