
I finally hit another milestone of running for the year. My goal from the beginning of the year is 500 miles of running, and I'm 4/5 of the way there. Within the next six weeks or so, I will cover well over 100 miles and make this goal on the way to, and completing, the Columbus Half Marathon. Wish me luck -- I'll need it.
Here are my current numbers after the 5.1 mile run last night:
YEAR TOTALS
Running: 404.6 miles
Time: 2 days, 11h 20m 44s
Avg. Pace: 8:48/mile
Cycling: 212.8 miles
Time: 12h 10m 35s
Avg. Pace: 3:26/mile
Running: 404.6 miles
Time: 2 days, 11h 20m 44s
Avg. Pace: 8:48/mile
Cycling: 212.8 miles
Time: 12h 10m 35s
Avg. Pace: 3:26/mile
I wouldn't mind hitting 500 miles on the bike this year, as well. You can track all my progress on my Training Log.
No comments:
Post a Comment