I've been trying to do three miles for the past week or so at the YMCA, but due to the new shoes (Nike Air Pegasus Climafit), I couldn't seem to get there. They've been making my feet hurt and giving me blisters, so I've stopped at 2 miles. Today I was feeling an outside run since the YMCA is closed and the weather is beautiful (sunny at high 30's). I decided instead of doing the "neighborhood 1.5 mile loop", I'd do the 3 mile loop around the reservoir. I got my new "sweat fabric" clothes on and my mp3 player loaded up.
About 35 minutes later, I was back home and 3 miles further in my quest for the 5K. Here is a post-run photo while I was stretching my calves on the curb.
Remember, you can track my running at Cool Running by clicking here.
No comments:
Post a Comment