Laura and I took the Archer to Columbus this afternoon to meet up with Dave G and his family to enjoy some PF Changs. The food was good as usual and the day was beautiful. The temp was in the mid-50's and the overcast was around 8,000' . It was a smooth ride down at about 125 knots GS. Not bad!
We parked at Bolton and had the Chang's and then headed back. We logged 1.6 total and saw some cool crop drawings that Dave mentioned were 19.4 miles from TZR on the "Direct To" line to AOH. Sure enough, after circling back and looking for something not-so-huge, we found it.
Between here and there, you always head right over the Honda plant and their HUGE test track. Here is a good shot of the whole complex:
Getting back, we fueled the Archer back up and headed home.

P.S. I hit 200+ hours total time today. I had 199.5 going in and now have 201.1. Woohoo!
2 comments:
Sure was good to see you back in an airplane again!!
Thanks for picking Laura and I up for some dinner. It was good to see you and M again and meet E.
Post a Comment