After getting the Vizio plasma hung this evening with Laura's help and not having to get up for work tomorrow, I thought I might as well pull all the speakers out and hook them up. An hour or so later, I officially have surround sound. I mounted the surrounds today while she was at work.
While I got the system functioning, that's probably the best word to describe it. It still needs a LOT of tweaking. That Denon receiver is a monster with a ton of features and a thick user's manual to go along with it. All of the Axiom speakers seem to be making sound. I guess that's a start.
Our furniture should be in this month along with my Sanus AV cabinet. It will look very sweet. (At least it'll look a lot better than a coffee table. Obviously what you see in the photo is temporary.)
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Home Theater Setup
Posted by
Brandon
at
23:40
Subject(s) room addition
No comments:
Post a Comment