Friday, February 23, 2007

Lunch Flight Over Cedar Point

Since I haven't gone up in over a month, I needed some air time. After all the crappy weather and more on the way, I had to get out over lunch today and fly somewhere. I saw someone else I knew was going to fly up to Sandusky, so I thought it a good time to fly up myself.

I took the Arrow to 3,500' and just used the compass and sectional to get there. The snow made it a bit harder, but it wasn't too bad.

I circled around Cedar Point, got above the clouds and then headed home. It was a nice lunch.

---

Doing my run-up. (Taking a photo on the cell with the lid closed makes a mirror image. Oh well.)


Approaching Sandusky Bay/Lake Erie


Sandusky, OH in foreground with Cedar Point (the point itself) in background


Cedar Point Road going up the point


Cedar Point - the amusement park


climbing above the clouds on my way back

No comments: