Today was a pretty full day. We got a lot done. Kaden spent the night at my parents' house, so after the YMCA (Brandon) at 7a and then some breakfast, we headed off to Ashley Furniture to outfit the new room. Three hours later, we had it all picked out and no money left. We picked up a leather couch, Durapella chaise, chair, ottoman and recliner. We also picked out a sofa table, end table, coffee table and a small Durapella storage ottoman. Here are pictures of the sofa and chaise I took a few weeks ago:




We picked up Kaden and headed home where Laura's dad was working on heating and AC ductwork to the new room. I changed and headed down for an hour to help until he left. I finished taking more stuff down and then took a shower.
After a nap for all of us, we headed out to eat dinner at Captain D's and then Laura dropped Kaden and I off at the mall while she went off to do some clothes shopping. About an hour and a half later, she picked us up with a huge bag of clothes from Kohl's. Kaden and I had fun walking the mall with the stroller and no where to go.
What a day.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Long Saturday
Posted by
Brandon
at
21:30
Subject(s) room addition
No comments:
Post a Comment