The snow as come and gone. It's now sunny and in the 20's right now. Unfortunately, not many people can go anywhere due to a lot of accumulation and no temps above 32F to help melt it.
I'm not sure of the final tally in inches, but it was probably around 12-18", if you ask me. There are some big drifts and then there are areas where I can still see grass. The wind was kicking so hard (up to 40mph) that it never really just fell and settled in any one spot. A more accurate guess would be somewhere between 2" and 102". I bet it's within those two numbers.
Regardless, here are some shots from around the house. In one, you'll see the snow plow at the end of the cul de sac. They finally decided to come through our neighborhood around 1:30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment