Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dave and Egg Visit for Lunch in the RV-6

I headed to the airport and saw the new Cessna 172 with G1000 parked on the ramp. Pretty! At $125/hour, it's a little rich for my blood to cruise at 110knots, but it would be neat to get some G1000 time someday.




Dave G and Egg flew up in the RV-6 today for some delicious lunch at Skyline Chili. Since Laura has damaged taste buds (i.e. she doesn't like Skyline), I don't get to eat it very often, so any excuse is a good excuse. They flew in after a fuel up at MadCo and did a pretty nice (fast) fly-by and then a perfect, squeaker of a landing. (I couldn't tell looking through the view finder.)




We headed to Skyline and watched a little bit of the OSU v. Wisconsin game (OSU ended up slaughtering them). After filling up on cheese, noodles, hot dogs and chili, we headed back to the airport where Dave and Egg fired up and blasted off into the beautiful skies of Ohio.




Thanks for visiting, you two!

No comments: