Am I selling out my personal site so another site can possibly make millions from me? Am I giving in to corporate pressure to make a few bucks on the side? Am I adding stuff to my site that I wouldn't otherwise do if a little cash wasn't involved?
Yes!
Why am I doing this on a family blog? I have read some blogs of people that I've been reading for years (personal and business) who've been doing the PPP thing for awhile now. As long as you can write the English language with some readability to others, you can make a few (hundred? thousand?) bucks on the side just for sharing your own space, thoughts and opinions with some reviews and other text based articles that you pound out in a few minutes on the keyboard. Do you have to read them? No. Will I care if you do? No.
They wanted to know if I made any friends or learned anything by signing up and waiting weeks to get approved by PPP. Well, no and not really. I lied. I learned that when you insert a line of HTML code into Blogger and hit "save", Blogger automatically changes it into something it likes. I haven't really made any friends through PPP either because I don't know what else we'd have in common from the get-go besides wanting to make a few extra bucks on the side. I'm sure none of them would want to have a quilting party.
Interested in checking it out? Go ahead: payperpost
We'll see how good this is and if it really brings me some extra cash for, say, flying or more triathlon equipment. If so, great! If not, well, I gave it the ol' college try.
2 comments:
Hello Brandon and Wren Family,
Just wanted to leave you a note, your blog for your flying trips is great. I fly into Columbus on a somewhat regular schedule might have to stop into Lima and say hello some time and check out the Chile.
Anyway great site
Kirk Groves RV-8
Glad you enjoy the flying blogs! Unfortunately the only RV I've owned lasted 10 days before a storm broke it. Some day, an RV-4 or -8 is in my future...
Post a Comment